I have horrible self confidence and it ruins a lot of my daily activities.
Why I am excited to move out of my apartment
1) I won’t have to listen to people making out on the couch every day
2) I won’t have to listen to the TV every night that I’m trying to go to bed
3) I won’t have to smell dirty dishes in the sink all day
4) The trash can won’t be overflowing
5) I won’t have to deal with barfing people at least once a month
6) I won’t hear loud thumps of music on the weekend nights
7) I won’t have to sleep in a shaky bed that makes noise every time I move
8) I won’t have to share a room
It’s been a college experience, but I am glad that it’s over with. I’m closing one door and opening a new one. Goodbye college roommate life. I won’t miss you.